Get This Advanced 2 In 1 Mosquito Killer Lamp Electric Shock & Rechargeable Which Can Also Be Use as Lamp
What is a photocatalyst mosquito killer?
The photocatalytic mosquito killer is the most environmentally friendly and efficient mosquito killer after years of research and development. The trapping lamp has a wavelength of 360-380 nanometers, which is harmless to the human body. Moreover, the photocatalytic reaction can also purify the air, effectively kill all kinds of bacteria in the air, and absorb all kinds of harmful gases.
What is the principle of the photocatalyst mosquito killer?
The carbon dioxide exhaled by humans is scientifically proven to be the only substance that the human body attracts mosquitoes. The photocatalyst mosquito killer can produce the light, heat, carbon dioxide, water vapor, and flowing air that mosquitoes like when it works. It simulates human breathing to attract mosquitoes, attracts mosquitoes away from you, and falls into the mosquito trap. And then use electric shock to kill it.
How to use this photocatalyst mosquito killer?
1. Insert the power plug into the power socket, and it can be used when the power is turned on.
2. When not in use, cut off the power supply and pull out the power plug.
3. Before cleaning the mosquito storage room, you should first unplug the power cord, then unload the mosquito storage room, clean up the scum in the room, reload it and tighten it.
4. For use at home, please schedule the mosquito killer a few hours before going to bed, and keep the room without other lights. You can close the curtains, etc. When you are going to sleep, the mosquitoes are basically removed and you can turn it off Or move to another room. If there is a lot of indoor furniture and the hiding mosquitoes have different time to go out, the mosquito-killing time may be longer
5. When used in offices, business places or in the field, the mosquito killer can be turned on in the evening, and after turning off the lighting overnight, the mosquitoes can be basically eliminated.
6. When hunting flies, you can put candy and other bait in the mosquito storage room, use light and smell to trap and electric shock to kill them.
1. Mosquito Killer Lamp
2. USB cable without plug
- Operation: The USB model is plug and play, no switch is required, and the battery model has a switch.
- Function: photocatalyst capture + electric shock
- Lamp tube: lengthened constant light tube
- Size: 105*208mm
- Applicable area: 50-120
- Power: 5W
- Power supply: USB power cable
Why Should You Buy It
➣➤The mosquito killer lamp can completely kill mosquitoes. It is a truly effective way of catching insects. It is cyclically purified, harmless to the human body, and guarantees the safety of the family.
➣➤ Long battery life, support outdoor camping. This is the best camping lamp, it can both illuminate and kill mosquitoes. This is the best choice for camping.
➣➤ 360°no dead angle pest control, can be used in large spaces. Keep away from mosquitoes. Bring us a quiet and comfortable night.
➣➤Portable and light, you can hang upside down to kill mosquitoes. Easy to carry and hang. Can be used on farms.
➣➤A variety of modes are available. The plug-in version cannot be used as a night light, but the rechargeable version can.
LIMITED OFFER LEFT
GET A FREE COCKROACH KILLER GEL
3 DAYS SALES PROMO PRICE:
1 MOSQUITO KILLER LAMP + A FREE GIFT OF COCKROACH KILLER = ₦19,000
2 MOSQUITO KILLER LAMP + 2 FREE GIFT OF COCKROACH KILLER = ₦33,000
Order yours now before price goes back to ₦25,000
All orders are payment on delivery - which means you don't pay until you receive the product.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Please ensure you are FULLY ready for this ORDER and the money to pay at the point of Delivery is available before placing your order.
Kindly Don’t Place an order if you would be traveling soon, or you are not financially ready to receive the order in 2 – 3 days.
For More Enquiries
Call / WhatsApp 08156695057
Copyright 2022, goldenempire
This site is not a part of the Facebook website, Facebook Inc. It is also not part of the Google Website or Alphabet Inc. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Facebook or Google in any way. FACEBOOK and GOOGLE is a trademark of FACEBOOK Inc and ALPHABET INC respectively.